We have had a great week with lots of fun indoors and outdoors. Here are a few things we have been up to:
- We enjoyed P.E. outdoors with Mr Muldoon
- We practised ‘friends to 10’ and made paper chains in maths
- We learned ‘h’, ‘u’ and ‘d’ in literacy, and practised blending all the sounds we have learned so far to make words, such as ‘m – u – d’ = ‘mud’
- Some of us read our reading books
- We had a go at coding on the iPads and with the Beebots – thank you Miss Gibson!
- We enjoyed being outdoors, collecting leaves and sticks to make hedgehogs and autumn wreaths. We will learn more about autumn after the holidays as part of our topic
We hope you all enjoy the October break and can’t wait to see you all after the holidays!