P1 have had a short but busy week. We have really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your work and we are so proud of you all. Here is what P1 have been up to…
- In numeracy this week, we have been revising weight and volume this week. We used items around our house to help with this and completed a weight and volume challenge on Sumdog.
- In literacy this week, we have been revising the common words and some sounds that we already know. We have revised these through games and written work.
- We listened to the story “The Huge Bag of Worries” and then drew pictures/wrote about our own worries and discussed these with an adult.
- As May is the month of Mary, we discussed who Mary is and why she is important. We then drew a picture of Mary and wrote a short description.
- We took time to reflect on why we are proud of ourselves and recorded at least 2 of these reasons.
Here is a collage of pictures that we have received this week. Well done to these superstars!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.